Pharmacy-new.org specialises in selling drugs and other medicines that improve the health and well being of the entire family. We have over 5500 medicines available and our customers grows rapidly. We are selling medicines all over the world. The Pharmacy-new.org website also offers a wealth of information on health care and medicine. Our mission is to ensure that all people have access to high-quality medical care at all times through innovative technologies at affordable cost.
WHAT IS NEOROSAL M
NEOROSAL M is a tablet form of vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and contains 30 dark-yellow tablets packed in blisters with opaque white and white PVC foil because of the strong photosensitivity of the product.
NEOROSAL M is a food supplement.
2. HOW DO NEOROSAL M
NEOROSAL M supplies the body with vitamin B2 (riboflavin), which plays a key role in the human body. Vitamin B2 is part of an enzyme system responsible for the degradation and absorption of carbohydrates and amino acids, and plays an extremely important role in body, tissue and cell growth.
Vitamin B2 is especially important for the skin and mucous membranes, as their cells multiply and grow throughout life. The skin of the face and mucous membranes of the oral cavity and eyes are particularly sensitive to the lack of vitamin B2, so its deficiency is manifested by symptoms mainly affecting these areas - red throat, swelling of the mucous membrane of the mouth and tongue, conjunctivitis, rhabdomes, eczema , pain and bleeding in the eyes, fatigue for no apparent reason.
Vitamin B2 performs the following functions in the human body:
- Maintains skin and mucous membranes healthy and elastic;
- Improves the growth, elasticity and strength of hair and nails;
- It helps to eliminate the inflammatory processes on the skin of the face, lips and tongue;
- Works well in sight and relieves eye fatigue;
- Participates actively in the healing processes of the skin.
3. WHO MUST NOT NEOROSAL M
Do not take NEOROSAL M if you have ever had an allergic reaction to Vitamin B2 or any of the other ingredients on the tablet. The most common symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, itching, swelling of the lips and face, shortness of breath.
Ask your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms.
4. WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF NEOROSAL M
Riboflavin is water-soluble and does not persist in the body, so it is not toxic when taken by mouth. Vitamin B2 does not dissolve easily in the gastrointestinal tract, making it difficult to absorb it in large amounts when it passes through the stomach and intestines. Even taking high doses of vitamin B2 for months (3 months) does not cause minimal side effects. Excessive amounts of riboflavin are excreted by the kidneys unchanged through the urine.
5. HOW NEOROSAL M should be taken
Usually NEOROSAL M is taken once daily in doses, depending on individual needs. In case your doctor has not recommended otherwise, take 1 tablet once a day.
Keep the product in a dry place without direct sunlight.
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Numerous clinical trials have shown that vitamin B2 is particularly effective in the combination therapy of the following diseases:
- Accelerates recovery processes in the skin;
- Improves the linkage between the skin fibers, thereby strengthening it and preventing the expansion of the blood vessels in it. Prevents degeneration of the skin matrix;
- Suppresses the formation of pimples and pustules by modulating the immune response against bacterial infection.
- Vitamin B2 has an anti-inflammatory effect, which is particularly well expressed in the skin and is essential for the permanent cure of eczema;
Strengthens the connections between collagen fibers and blood vessels of the skin and reduces the exudation (secretion) of the surface of the surface;
- For patients with seborrhoeic eczema, vitamin B2 needs to be larger because of difficulty in absorption due to concomitant lesions in other organs and systems (digestive and nervous system).
- Vitamin B2 has a photoprotective (sunscreen) action by participating in the formation of a natural skin film that protects it from ultraviolet radiation.
lowest prices for all medicine×