Pharmacy-new.org specialises in selling drugs and other medicines that improve the health and well being of the entire family. We have over 5500 medicines available and our customers grows rapidly. We are selling medicines all over the world. The Pharmacy-new.org website also offers a wealth of information on health care and medicine. Our mission is to ensure that all people have access to high-quality medical care at all times through innovative technologies at affordable cost.
Maxidex (dexamethasone 1 mg / ml) is a medicinal product sarzhete steroid. The active substance - dexamethasone (dexamethasone) is a synthetic corticosteroid with demonstrated more potent than that of hydrocortisone. The action of this compound was achieved by further addition of methyl radical and fluorine atom to the radical prednisolone. The medicinal product is supplied in two dosage forms - drops (in the form of a suspension, ie milky liquid) and eye ointment.
WHAT AND HOW MAXIDEX ? (Composition and dosage form)
Each milliliter of MAXIDEX eye drops, suspension contains: Active substance: dehametazon (1 mg) Excipients: benzalkonium chloride 0.1 mg / ml (as a preservative); sodium phosphate; polysorbate 80; sodium edetate; sodium chloride; hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (4000 cps) and purified water. MAXIDEX eye drops, suspension is supplied in plastic vials of 5 ml.
WHAT IT IS USED MAXIDEX? (Therapeutic indications)
MAXIDEX is intended for treating sensitive steroid inflammatory diseases, such as:
1. Inflammatory diseases of anterior segment of the eye - both acute and chronic anterior uveitis, iridocyclitis, iritis and cyclins zoster keratitis (when the acute phase of the disease pass).
2. Diseases of the conjunctiva. The medicinal product is very effective when the allergy is the leading cause of disease.
3. Retsidivirashtn marginal ulcerations with toxic and allergic etiology.
4. Thermal and chemical burns.
5. Poetoperativno - in order to influence the inflammatory response.
WHEN SHOULD NOT BE USED MAXIDEX ? (Contraindications and warnings)
The product is contraindicated in herpes simplex eye, vaccination for smallpox, chickenpox in most viral diseases of the cornea and conjunctiva, tuberculosis and gybichkovi diseases. It should not apply acute purulent inflammation, as with most diseases caused by pathogenic microorganisms may mask painting or increase infection; and also in patients with elevated intraocular pressure and / or a history of this.
MAXIDEX is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
• If the inflammatory response is not controlled in the course of treatment it is desirable to take other therapy.
• Some individuals may develop intolerance to any component of the medicinal product. In these cases it is recommended to discontinue its use.
• Prolonged local or systemic use of steroids may lead to the occurrence of ocular herpes simplex or other systemic adverse reactions.
DO NOT INJECT MAXIDEX eye drops:
• preparation contains benzalkonium chloride (as a preservative), for which it is known that obezivetyava contact lenses. You must remove contact lenses when using the drug.
• The vial should be shaken before use! MAXIDEX eye ointment:
• preparation contains methyl parahydroxybenzoate and propyl parahydroxybenzoate (such as preservatives) are known that can cause urticaria.
This medicine has been prescribed for you, do not pass it on to others. It may harm them, even if their symptoms are the same as yours.
WHAT SHOULD PA keep in mind during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
If you are pregnant, you think you are pregnant or breast-feeding consult your doctor before using MAXIDEX. If treatment with the preparation is required the physician to assess better benefit / risk ratio, especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
USE IN CHILDREN
Clinical studies have not established safety and efficacy in the treatment of children with MAXIDEX
With what I had to comply when driving or operating machinery?
No data MAXIDEX to influence the ability to drive or operate complex technical equipment. If you accidentally get blurred vision immediately after use of the medicinal product to wait a little clarification - the reaction was short-lived.
HOW TO USE MAXIDEX? (Application and dosage)
The dosage and duration of treatment prescribed by the doctor, depending on the case! But should not exceed two weeks without being consulted with the doctor.
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE IN OVERDOSE OF MAXIDEX?
Overdosage and toxicity with topical administration (eye) were excluded if they comply with the instructions for use.
What side effects may have. WHEN USING MAXIDEX? (Undesirable effects)
In some instances long topical administration of steroids may lead to an increase in intraocular pressure (glaucoma) or irreversible lens opacity (cataract), especially in children. It is recommended that regular monitoring of VON.Bez adjunctive therapy existing corneal infection may worsen during corticosteroid therapy, and also increases the risk of fungal or viral infection. Observed Cases of perforation of the eyeball when the preparation is administered in diseases causing thinning of the cornea (keratitis). Other potential adverse effects are ptosis (full sagging upper eyelid) and mydriasis (pupil expansion) .If you notice any side effects mentioned already, or some not mentioned in this leaflet, it immediately discontinue use and MAXIDEX consult your doctor or pharmacist!
How to store MAXIDEX drops u eye ointment. (Storage conditions)
• Do not store above 25 ° C in tightly closed containers.
• Do not use more than four weeks after opening.
• Do not use the drug after declared on the package shelf life
• Keep out of reach of children!
lowest prices for all medicine×