Pharmacy-new.org specialises in selling drugs and other medicines that improve the health and well being of the entire family. We have over 5500 medicines available and our customers grows rapidly. We are selling medicines all over the world. The Pharmacy-new.org website also offers a wealth of information on health care and medicine. Our mission is to ensure that all people have access to high-quality medical care at all times through innovative technologies at affordable cost.
WHAT IS NYOLOL GEL AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR?
1 g eye gel contains:
Active substance: 1,37 mg timolol maleate, corresponding to 1 g timolol.
Excipients: sorbitol, polyvinyl alcohol, carbomer 974P, sodium acetate trihydrate, lizinmonohidrat, water for injections. Preservative benzalkonium chloride 0,05 mg.
The active substance of Nyolol gel - timolol - belongs to a group of medicines izvestvi as non-selective beta-blockers.
Nyolol gel is used to lower intraocular pressure in various conditions such as;
• Increased eye pressure;
• Chronic open angle glaucoma.
Packing: 1 vial of 5 e.
Pharmaceutical form: isotonic gel instillation in the eye, containing a preservative.
How does Nyolol eye gel?
The active ingredient of Nyolol gel - timolol - lowers intraocular pressure. In comparison with solutions, the extended residence time of the ophthalmic gel on the cornea, enables the use of a lower concentration of the active substance and timolol once daily administration.
When applied Nyolol eye gel?
In increased intraocular pressure, open-angle glaucoma, patients with glaucoma afakichna, some patients out with secondary glaucoma.
2. BEFORE YOU USE NIOLOL® GEL
Do not apply gel Nyolol
Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had an allergic reaction to timolol or any of the ingredients of Nyolol gel.
Tell your doctor if you are known to suffer from any of the following conditions:
• Bronchial asthma or other severe chronic lung disease with a tendency to bronchospasm
• abnormal heart rhythm, known as sinus bradycardia
• conduction disorders sadechnite pulse (second and third degree AV block)
• Acute heart failure
• Severe impairment in general circulation due to heart (cardiogenic shock)
• Severe disturbances in peripheral circulation (Raynaud's disease) and peripheral disorders
• Angina (angina), known as angina Prinzmetal
• untreated disease of the adrenal medulla, known as pheochromocytoma
• Hypotension (low blood pressure)
• Corneal dystrophies (Eating Disorders of the cornea)
• Runny nose due to allergies (acute allergic rhinitis)
Caution with Nyolol gel
Tell your doctor, especially if you are there in the following diseases or conditions, as in these cases Nyolol eye gel should be administered only under medical supervision:
• Heart failure needs to be controlled before initiation of therapy with Nyolol gel. Patients with acute cardiovascular disease should be monitored for possible signs and symptoms of heart failure to measure their pulse.
• Patients who have already been assigned to therapy with drugs from the group of beta blockers and applying Nyolol gel should be monitored for possible increased (additive) effect on intraocular pressure, taking into account the effects of beta-blockers on the whole organism.
• In patients with glaucoma zakritoaglana first be taken for j opening irisokornealniya corner. This can be accomplished by contraction of the pupil with drugs known as miotics. Nyolol gel itself, has no effect on the pupil. When Nyolol gel is used to lower intraocular pressure in glaucoma should be used concurrently with a miotic.
• As with other products for glaucoma, some patients report reduced response to timolol maleate after prolonged use. On the other hand, in the course of the clinical trial 164 patients observed over a period of at least 3 years did not show significant increases in the mean intraocular pressure compared successfully stabilized pressure at the beginning of the study. This indicates that the reduction in intraocular pressure by timolol are kept constant.
• Patients with severe allergies may have a new reaction as a result of accidental exposure to allergens, or in the course of diagnosis or therapy, while patients on beta-blockers. Typical doses of epinephrine used in the treatment of severe allergic reactions (anaphylactic) reactions may not be effective in such patients.
• Although Nyolol them little or no effect on pupil size, in some cases, mydriasis (widening of the pupil) the concomitant use of Nyolol and adrenaline.
• If Nyolol gel is administered concomitantly with calcium channel blockers, catecholamine-depleting agents or beta-blockers are possible cumulative effects, hypotension (low blood pressure) and / or significant bradycardia (slow heart rate).
There are currently no data on the use of Nyolol gel in children.
Driving and using machines
This drug may slow reactions and affect driving ability. Therefore, caution is advised when driving or operating machinery. It is possible to be some visual disturbances, including refractory changes (disturbances prechupvatelnata ability of an eye), double vision, closing the upper eyelid, episodes of mild and transient blurred vision, dizziness and fatigue.
Taking other medicines
Actions of certain medicinal products or concurrent administration of Nyolol gel with other drugs (lowering blood pressure, other beta-blockers, cardiac glycosides, antiarrhythmic lekartveni and medicines lowering blood sugar), and some foods and spices can prove The impact on performance Nyolol of gel. Tell your doctor if you are taking other medicines, including those obtained without a prescription.
Nyolol gel should not be administered concomitantly with flokafein, sultopride, amiodarone.
Pregnancy and lactation
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding. Then he will decide whether you should use Nyolol gel during this period.
Timolol, the active ingredient of Nyolol gel passes into breast milk. To eliminate possible severe adverse reactions in nursing infants should discontinue nursing or to discontinue the application of Nyolol eye gel.
3. HOW TO USE CORRECT NYOLOL GEL?
Strictly follow the instructions of your doctor.
The usual dosage is one drop Nyolol gel once daily in the lower eyelid, preferably in the morning. If used, and another eye medicine, it must be ensured at least 5 min. Between treatments. Eye drops must be administered before Nyolol gel.
Do not touch the applicator to the surface of the eye or other surfaces
Your doctor will determine the duration of treatment. If you think that your doctor prescribed medicine works too weak or too strong do not change the dose or interrupt treatment and inform your doctor as soon as possible.
If you forget to Nyolol gel?
If you have forgotten to apply gel Nyolol not up for a forgotten quantity using 2 drops next time, but continue treatment as prescribed by your doctor.
If you use more than the required amount Nyolol gel?
Overdose (too often, short repetition of the application) can be expected signs of eye irritation.
It is possible, and occurrence of other side effects. Rinse with warm water and notify your doctor.
The most common symptoms that occur after taking an overdose of such substances are: slow heart rate, low blood pressure, asthma and acute heart failure.
Note to physician:
Overdose to consider the following measures:
1. Gastric lavage, if the drug was taken perorapno. Studies have shown that timolol does not dialyse,
2. Symptomatic bradycardia: atropine sulfate, 0.25 to 2 mg intravenously in order to induce a vagal blockade. If bradycardia persists should be carefully intravenous isoprenaline hydrochloride. In naīve to treatment cases to take account of a cardiac pacemaker.
3. Hypotension: Use sympathomimetic such as dopamine, dobutamine or noradrenaline. In refractory therapy cases it may be useful to use glucagon.
4. Bronchospasm: Should be used isoprenaline hydrochloride. Can be given combination therapy with aminophylline.
5. Acute heart failure: Immediately apply conventional treatment with digitalis, diuretics and oxygen. In difficult cases to master is recommended intravenous aminophylline. It may be followed if necessary by glucagon.
6. Cardiac arrest (second or third degree); Be used isoprenaline hydrochloride or a pacemaker.
4. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Any medication is also among desired and unwanted effects.
After applying the gel Nyolol may experience the following side effects:
• Sometimes after applying the gel Nyolol may arise warming of the eye, foreign body sensation, burning and irritation, as well as blurred vision that can last more than 3 minutes.
• As with other drugs for application to the eye, this drug may fall into the general circulation. It is therefore possible side effects typical of systemically administered beta-blockers.
Sometimes you may experience the following side effects:
• Common: headache, weakness, fatigue, chest pain.
• Gastrointestinal tract; nausea, indigestion, dry mouth.
• Cardiovascular system; rhythm disorders, slow pulse.
• Respiratory: shortness of breath.
• Special senses: conjunctivitis, keratitis, rafrakterni changes (sometimes due to discontinuation of miotic)
• Nervous system / psychiatric disorders; depression, dizziness, worsening of the signs and symptoms of myasthenia gravis.
The following side effects are rare:
• Cardiovascular system: low blood pressure, palpitations, arrhythmia, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrest, heart block, cerebral ischemia, cerebrovascular accident.
• Skin reactions: exanthema (skin rash), urticaria, alopecia (hair loss)
• Respiratory: bronchospasm (particularly in patients with pre-existing bronchospastic conditions), respiratory failure (shortness of breath).
• senses: inflammation of the eyelid, closing the eyelids, double vision, decreased corneal sensitivity.
• Reactions affecting the immune system: systemic lupus erythematosus.
• Urogenital system: sexual dysfunction syndrome Peronie.
If you notice any of the above or the occurrence of other effects not listed in this leaflet, tell your doctor.
Contact lenses should be removed before applying the gel Nyolol not be placed at least 30 min. After that.
5. HOW TO STORE NYOLOL GEL
Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
Following initiation of therapy is recommended to use the gel for eyes for no more than four weeks after first opening.
Keep an eye gel at room temperature (25 ° C).
Keep out of direct sunlight (in the carton). Do not freeze.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 18 months
lowest prices for all medicine×