Pharmacy-new.org specialises in selling drugs and other medicines that improve the health and well being of the entire family. We have over 5500 medicines available and our customers grows rapidly. We are selling medicines all over the world. The Pharmacy-new.org website also offers a wealth of information on health care and medicine. Our mission is to ensure that all people have access to high-quality medical care at all times through innovative technologies at affordable cost.
WHAT A TABEX IS AND WHAT IT IS USED
Tabex contains the active substance cytizine, which acts on the body of a smoker similar to nicotine. Tapex administration results in the gradual cessation of smoking without the unpleasant sensations and discomfort associated with quitting.
Tabex is used in people who are addicted to smoking (chronic tobacco use) who want to quit.
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE A TABEX
Do not take Tabex when:
• Having an allergy (hypersensitivity) to the active substance cytizine or any of the other ingredients of Tabex;
• a recent myocardial infarction or stroke. unstable angina, cardiac arrhythmia, atherosclerosis;
• pregnancy or lactation.
The relative contraindications to the use of Tabex are:
• chromaffin tumors of the adrenal gland;
• Gastroesophageal reflux disease (return of gastric juice to the lower esophagus, manifested by burning sensation);
• Mental illness (some forms of schizophrenia). Take special care with Tabex As there is not enough clinical experience to safely administer Tabex, caution should be exercised in patients with:
• ischemic heart disease (impaired blood supply to the heart muscle);
• heart failure (weakness of the heart muscle):
• hypertension (high blood pressure);
• cerebrovascular diseases;
• blockage of blood vessels;
• kidney and liver diseases;
• hyperthyroidism (increased thyroid function);
There is insufficient clinical experience with the safe use of Tabex in children under 18 years of age and over 65 years of age.
Tabex is not recommended for use in these patient categories without first consulting a doctor and assessing the benefit / risk balance. Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor if you are using medicines such as physostigmine, galantamine, statins, blood pressure lowering medicines for the treatment of tuberculosis, due to the potential for increased side effects when used together with Tabex.
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription. Tabex meal with food and drink
Food and drink have no effect on Tabex's actions.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding you should not be treated with Tabex.
Driving and using machines
There is no evidence of adverse effects of Tabex when performing activities that require careful attention and speed of response.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Tabex
This medicinal product contains lactose. If you have an intolerance to some sugars, you must tell your doctor before taking Tabex.
3. HOW TO TAKE TABEX
Take Tabex as described in this leaflet.
If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Method of administration: The tablets are taken orally with sufficient amount of liquid.
Dosage: treatment is carried out according to the following scheme:
• 1-3 days - 1 tablet 6 times a day (every 2 hours). A gradual decrease in the number of cigarettes smoked is expected these days. If the result is unsatisfactory, treatment is discontinued and may be repeated after 2-3 months. With a satisfactory effect (significantly reduced number of cigarettes) after 3 days treatment is continued according to the scheme;
• 4-12 days - 1 tablet every 2.5 hours (5 tablets daily);
• 13-16 days - 1 tablet every 3 hours (4 tablets daily);
• 17-20 days - 1 tablet every 5 hours (3 tablets daily);
• 21-25 days - 1-2 tablets daily.
The definitive cessation of smoking should occur on day 5 after initiation of treatment. After the end of the course of treatment, the patient must show willpower and not afford a single cigarette.
If you take more Tabex than you should If you take more than the prescribed dose, you may experience nausea, heart rate, shortness of breath. Vomiting and dilation of the pupils is possible. In such a case, discontinue Tabex and consult a doctor or consult your nearest healthcare facility.
If you forget to take Tabex
If you forget to take one dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for the next dose, take it as usual, skipping the dose you forgot. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. Continue to take the medicine as described in this leaflet.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, Tabex can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. The following side effects are possible with Tabex treatment, especially at first:
• dry mouth, changes in taste and appetite, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea;
• headache, dizziness;
• palpitations, chest pains, accelerating heart rate, a slight increase in blood pressure;
• drowsiness, insomnia, increased irritability;
• difficulty breathing;
• muscle pain;
• Weight loss, sweating.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5. HOW TO STORE TABEX
Store in the original package in order to protect from light and moisture. Store below 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach and sight of children! The medicine should not be used after the expiry date which is stated on the pack. The expiry date includes the last day of that month. Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What Tabex contains
• The active substance is cytisine 1.5 mg.
• The other ingredients are: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, magnesium stearate, colorant Obradray II brown.
What Tabex looks like and contents of the pack
The tablets are beige, round, biconvex. 20 tablets each in a blister pack of PU / c / aluminum foil, 5 blisters in a carton, together with a leaflet.
lowest prices for all medicine×