Pharmacy-new.org specialises in selling drugs and other medicines that improve the health and well being of the entire family. We have over 5500 medicines available and our customers grows rapidly. We are selling medicines all over the world. The Pharmacy-new.org website also offers a wealth of information on health care and medicine. Our mission is to ensure that all people have access to high-quality medical care at all times through innovative technologies at affordable cost.
What Tadalafil is and what it is used for
Tadalafil is intended for the treatment of elderly men with erectile dysfunction.
This is a condition in which a man cannot reach or hold a hard penis in an erection suitable for sexual activity. Tadalafil has been shown to significantly improve the ability to obtain a hard penis in an erection suitable for sexual activity.
Tadalafil contains the active substance tadalafil, which belongs to a group of medicines called type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitors. After sexual stimulation, Tadalafil acts to help the blood vessels in your penis relax, allowing your blood flow to your penis. The result is improved erectile function. Tadalafil Actavis will not help if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
It is important to note that Tadalafil does not work unless there is sexual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in a love game, just as you would if you did not take erectile dysfunction medicine.
2. What you need to know before taking Tadalafil
Do not take Tadalafil :
- if you are allergic to tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6);
- if you are taking any kind of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donor such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines ("nitrates") used in the treatment of angina ("chest pain"). Tadalafil has been shown to potentiate the effects of these medicines;
If you are taking any form of nitrate or you are not sure, tell your doctor.
- if you have a serious heart condition or have recently had a heart attack (within the last 90 days);
- if you have recently (in the last 6 months) suffered a stroke.
- if you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- if you have ever had vision loss due to non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neurolathy (NAION), a condition described as a "stroke of the eye";
- if you are taking rhyociguate. This medicine is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (ie, high blood pressure in the lungs) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (ie, high blood pressure in the lungs due to blood clots). PDE5 inhibitors, such as Tadalafil Actavis, have been shown to potentiate the antihypertensive effect (lowering blood pressure) of this medicine. If you are taking rhiziguat or you are not sure, tell your doctor.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor before taking Tadalafil .
Keep in mind that sexual activity carries potential risks for patients with heart disease because it puts additional strain on the heart. If you have heart problems, you should tell your doctor.
Before you take the tablets, tell your doctor if you have:
- sickle cell anemia (anomaly of red blood cells);
- multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer);
- leukemia (blood cell cancer);
- any deformity of the penis;
- a serious liver problem;
- a serious kidney problem.
It is not known whether Tadalafil is effective in patients who have: - pelvic surgery;
- removal of all or part of the prostate gland in which the nerves of the prostate are severed (radical, nerve-preserving prostatectomy).
If you experience a sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking Tadalafil and contact your doctor immediately.
In some patients taking tadalafil, there is a decrease in hearing or sudden hearing loss. Although it is not known if the event is directly related to tadalafil, if you experience hearing loss or sudden hearing loss, stop taking Tadalafil and contact your doctor immediately.
Tadalafil is not intended for use by women.
Children and adolescents
Tadalafil Actavis is not intended for use in children and adolescents under 18 years of age. Other medicines and Tadalafil Actavis
Tell your doctor if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
Do not take Tadalafil if you are already taking nitrates.
Some medicines can be influenced by Tadalafil Actavis or they can affect how well Tadalafil will work.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are already taking:
- alpha blocker (used to treat high blood pressure or urinary tract symptoms associated with benign hyperplasia (prostate enlargement);
- other medicines for the treatment of high blood pressure;
- 5-alpha reductase inhibitor (used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlargement));
- medicines such as ketoconazole in the form of tablets (for the treatment of fungal infections) and protease inhibitors for the treatment of AIDS or HIV infection; - Phenobarbital, phenytoin and carbamazepine (anti-seizure medicines); - rifampicin, erythromycin,
How to store Tadalafil
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton or blister after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
This medicine does not require any special storage conditions.
Do not dispose of medicines in sewage or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines you no longer use. These measures will help to protect the environment.
6. Contents of the pack and other information
What Tadalafil contains
- The active substance is tadalafil. Each tablet contains 10 mg of tadalafil.
- The other ingredients are:
Tablet core: lactose monohydrate, pregelatinized starch, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, sodium lauryl sulfate, magnesium stearate.
Film coating: hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, titanium dioxide (E171), triacetin, talc (E553b), yellow iron oxide (E 172), red iron oxide (E172).
What Tadalafil looks like and contents of the pack
Tadalafil 10 mg tablets are light yellow, oval film-coated tablets engraved with "10" on one side and smooth on the other. The tablet is 11 mm x 6.6 mm in diameter and 3.9-4.5 mm thick.
Types of packaging
Tadalafil 10 mg tablets are available in blister packs containing 4, 8 and 12 film-coated tablets.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
lowest prices for all medicine×